The introduction of Medical Scribe is a revolutionary concept in the modern medicine field. During earlier days, most of the physician’s time was spent focusing solely on direct patient contact and care. Due to the Electronic Health Record (EHR), the Physicians are now overloaded with the documentation and clerical responsibilities and are unable to focus on patient care. To relive themselves of this additional documentation work, majority of the physicians are turning over to Medical Scribe services.
A Medical Scribe is essentially a personal assistant that helps the physician to document the patient’s visit in the EHR and assists the physician to deliver the best of services in patient care.
For people thinking of starting their career in medicine or become a physician or physician assistant, the chance to become a Medical Scribe is unlike any other opportunity available. It helps in one-on-one collaboration with a physician, and is unprecedented in its level of exposure to real medicine in practice. Nowadays a background in Medical Scribing has become an essential part for pre-medical experience. The competition to become a Medical Scribe is intense and is the future of medicine.
VOCIS is a BBB Accredited; rapidly growing IT company in the field of computer applications and services. We are glad to introduce you to our latest version of “Collection Agency Software” for your business website. Our software script is specifically designed for the collection agencies and is affordable and is easy to set-up and run quickly. Our script can be hosted on your website server or private web server. Your clients, administrators, collectors and management can manage work, get reports, or monitor collection activity from home, a remote office, or while travelling.
- Low cost
- No monthly software fee
- Display your brand name
- Integrate with your website
- Customize the look of the software
- The data will remain secure with you on your own web server
- No hardware to buy
Got a question? Contact our Sales Team at Email: email@example.com OR Call: 8663653909
The most important factor of any successful Customer Service is ‘Calm Voice’ and it can definitely go long way in helping to resolve customer issues.
Five essential tips for handling distraught patients:
- Staying calm and quite is the key to win patient satisfaction
- Every Patient wants to be heard and an upset Patient is not an exemption, so be sure to listen to them and don’t interrupt in between. Gather the information that will help you to resolve the problem
- Making a patient realize that you are with them and you understand their concern, is the key. So, always remember to add ‘Empathize and apologize’ to your list
- Always remember ‘Speaking loudly is not necessarily yelling’ patient often speak loudly to emphasize their words and to highlight their displeasure. So, try not to match their tone and be polite
- Finding resolution and communicating it to the patient is always a healthy practice. So, be sure to follow through with your promise to retain patient’s faith
Winning patient’s trust is the key to make your medical practice successful. Remember: “Happy patient might tell a friend, but an unhappy patient will tell the world.”
We have experienced and skilled Virtual Medical Assistants who are well trained. Let Vocis’s Appointment Service answer all your calls and schedule all your appointments. To get more information, call us at (866) 365-3909 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Just having a Practice website does not mean potential patients can find you online. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Internet Marketing strategies will drive more patients to your medical practice.
SEO and Internet Marketing is the most cost effective way of promoting your Medical Practice as compare to billboards, magazines, news spreads, and airtime on the radio etc.
Return of investment (ROI) is one of the major advantages for SEO and Internet Marketing as compare to other advertising options available in the market.
We can help you to achieve higher ranking on all major search engines. Call (866) 365 3909 or Email: email@example.com for free quote.